We offer complete diagnostic x-ray services, utilizing modern, portable and fully state approved equipment for on and off site services. All procedures are performed by qualified and experienced technologists.
Our services include:
- X-Ray – Radiographs are read promptly, and films with fractures or positive findings are reported to the attending physician and/or nursing facility immediately.
- Bone Density Scan – Bone density scanning, also called dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA) or bone densitometry, is an enhanced form of x-ray technology that our facility uses to measure bone loss.
- Echocardiograms – An echocardiogram is a test in which ultrasound is used to examine the heart. The results of this examination is then reviewed by the physician prior to completion of the final report.
- Vascular Studies – Non-invasive vascular studies provide diagnostic tools to help our physicians diagnose blood flow problems throughout the body.
- Ultrasounds – Ultrasounds may be performed at any point during pregnancy, and the results are seen immediately on a monitor during the procedure. An ultrasound exam is a procedure that uses high-frequency sound waves to scan a woman's abdomen and pelvic cavity, creating a picture (sonogram) of the baby and placenta.