Michigan Health Specialists
Prepare for Your Visit
After you have scheduled your appointment it is helpful to understand what your visit may entail. If you are a new patient you’ll need to fill out a couple of forms, you can fill these out before you come in or you can come in 30 minutes early and fill them out at the office.
Prepare for your appointment:
- If you’re a new patient, download, print, and complete the forms above and set a reminder to arrive 30 minutes early before your first appointment.
- If you’re an existing patient, obtain copies of any medical records from referral appointments, visits to the hospital, or changes in medications
- Respond to the appointment confirmation reminders that come via email and text (as long as we’ve got your updated contact information on file)
- Log into MyChart and update any of your demographic or insurance information
- Make sure you have copies of your driver’s license/identification card, insurance card, any MHS paperwork, and medical records/forms/notices from outside of MHS that need the attention of the office or your provider
- Remember if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may not be seen by your scheduled provider – but will be given options for the next available appointment with that provider and throughout MHS